Recommendations

In Radarr (which IS a fork of Sonarr), when you click on “add movies” it has an option called “Discover new movies”. This is then opened in to 4 sections. Recommendations, Popular, Upcoming and lists. This is a fantastic tool as it helps you find new movies, those that are popular but more importantly, movies that you might like because of what you have already added. I wonder if this is something Sonarr can add in for TV shows. A recommendations list based on our current list would be wonderful, as sometimes it’s hard to know what we might or might not like or even heard off.

2 Likes

I’m just here to say thank you for making me aware of that feature in radarr. I guess the button wasn’t big enough for me :joy:

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s one of the best features in Radarr. I just hope one of the devs here add it to Sonarr!

This feature is an absolute must. I’ve literally just come to the website to make this suggestion.

Please, please add it!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.