Recommendation for quick test method

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Sonarr unable to move downloaded files from download client completed directory to share on synology NAS.

I’m trying debug what I think is a linux permissions issue with my setup. The logs are super helpful and I’ll probably post questions soon. In the meantime, I’m realizing that testing changes is taking ~30-60m. Is there anything like a dummy file that can be used to quickly test the import/export pipeline or does anyone have tips to speed up testing iterations?

Apologies if this has been asked before. Please let me know if this is better directed to the Feature Requests forum. Thanks in advance for any information!

For testing something, I always add a cartoon show with a profile that only allows shitty quality so the files are really small.

Thanks much for the suggestion. I have tried to go for small / popular files to speed up iteration. Even with those, though, it’s hard to find something that can complete in ~15m or so.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.