Receiving error "mediainfo is required but was not found: libmediainfo.so.0" om Synologyq

Hi,

I am receiving the following error when using Drone Factory:

System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo:MediaInfo_New ()
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo…ctor () [0x00006] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\MediaInfoLib.cs:69
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in m:\BuildAgent\work\6c3239faf2b92630\src\NzbDrone.Core\MediaFiles\MediaInfo\VideoFileInfoReader.cs:39

It will get this error on any files placed in the Drone Factory folder. This also occurs when scanning a release, imports, etc.

I am running Sonarr version 2.0.0.3357 and Mono version 4.2.1 on Synology DS1511+ running DSM 6.0-7307.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jeff

Have not seen any of these errors in my Sonarr installation on Synology NAS, but then again i also have MediaInfo installed on that NAS.

MediaInfo can be found on synocommunity

Stiibun,

Thanks for your response. I downloaded and installed mediainfo and am still getting the same error. I changed the user that Sonarr runs under from nzbdrone to a single account that all of my packages run under. I am thinking it is simply not finding it, but the authorities look ok to me… I will dive in a bit deeper to try to determine what is going on.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.