Rearrange order of the quality Profiles

Hi. I would like for a way to rearrange the order of the profiles on the “profile” page and to reflect the changes on the show “adding/editing menu” as well. Maybe like a moving crosshair to drag profile boxes around (like the way Feedly.com does it under the “Organize My Feeds” setting).

Thanks.

Example to clarify:
Move “any” to the left of “720p” so that it shows up first when selecting “profiles” on the second screenshot.

+1 for this.
atm I have 39 profiles. gradually swapping from one format to another. eg “View ·H·· T·WB” (S-tandard 480, H-igh Definition 720, F-ull Definition 1080, U-ltra Definition 2160, T-v, D-vd, W-ebDL, B-luray) and would love to be able to sort the list as I like it rather than as created.

1 Like

You can already change the order of a profile by clicking on it to open it and then using the grab object on the right of the profile box to change the order in the stack. Higher in the stack means it is preferred.

Sorry Obelisk, that is not what I am referring to. Please reread the OP and see the screenshots.

What you are referring to is changing the order of the “quality” within the profile and not the “profile” itself.

Yeah… sorry about that. I didn’t really grasp what you were trying to do (i.e. change the list box order for profile assignment).

Currently we don’t have plans to allow rearranging them, but we’ll look at displaying them in a consistent alphabetical order, instead of the order they added.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.