Rarbg not working?

Sonarr Version 2.0.0.4653
Windows 10 64bit

Rarbg/TorrentAPI isnt connecting. anyone know of any other links to get it working?
I can access rarbg by using rarbg.unblocked.bet in my browser.
How can i get it working again?
I dont have any other indexers that work.

Help

Thanks
Gershy13

I believe the torrentapi.org site is down.

so do i just have to wait? will it be back up? is there any chance of using a different link to rarbg? rarbg.unblocked.bet works in my browser.

My advice is to use limetorrent or extratorrent RSS feeds to track uploads, and for searching, I recommend installing Jackett, which forwards searches to many different trackers via Torznab.

thanks, ill try jackett, as i only use searching. When a show is monitored and a new release comes out it uses searching right? not rss?

so i installed jackett, but kickass is slow and doesnt seem to work automatically. Rarbg doesnt work for some reason.
Configuration failed: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path ‘’, line 0, position 0.
and the pirate bay has this issue
Test failed for thepiratebay: An error occurred while sending the request.: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send.

Try limetorrent and EZTV. See my other post here for a screenshot of that working OK.

is that through jackett? does it enable searching? I cant find your screenshot.

Yup, search is working. See below:

thanks, ill use that next time. it seems that torrentapi/rarbg is back online, so ill be using that. is there a way to prefer one indexer over the other? say i always want to use rarbg, but i can have eztv or limetorrents or kickass as a backup if rarbg fails?

There’s no way to choose one index over the other right now. I think it’s posted on the feature request page. But if I were you, id do both torrentapi and another indexer, so that if one is down at least the other one works. Plus ive noticed more seeders on limetorrent and eztv vs rarbg.

I myself use all three indexers. When I took that screenshot, Torrentapi site was down.

ahh ok thanks, i really only want rarbg releases, so i think ill leave jackett installed, but not use it until torrentapi is down again. its not too big of a deal if i dont get the releases.

yup you can do that… keep it in indexes and when you need to enable them you can easily turn them on.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.