Radarr Errors (Synology/Docker)

Radarr version (exact version): 5.0.3.8127
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.0.21
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I am getting the following two errors since moving from the Synology package to Docker. It’s just repeated throughout the log file. I am not sure how to even address or fix it. Did not happen with the package. The container manager is running Radarr, sonarr, Jackett, and Transmission. Everything is on the Synology. I’m lost at this point and about to go back to the package as I’m Super Frustrated. Any ideas?

2023-11-11 04:54:40.4|Info|Radarr.Http.Authentication.BasicAuthenticationHandler|Basic was not authenticated. Failure message: Authorization header missing.

2023-11-11 04:36:26.5|Error|EventAggregator|TaskManager failed while processing [CommandExecutedEvent]

[v5.0.3.8127] code = Busy (5), message = System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x87AF00AA): database is locked
database is locked
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteNonQuery(CommandBehavior behavior)
at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteCommand(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command, Action2 paramReader) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 2938 at Dapper.SqlMapper.ExecuteImpl(IDbConnection cnn, CommandDefinition& command) in /_/Dapper/SqlMapper.cs:line 648 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository1.UpdateFields(IDbConnection connection, IDbTransaction transaction, TModel model, List1 propertiesToUpdate) in ./Radarr.Core/Datastore/BasicRepository.cs:line 385 at NzbDrone.Core.Datastore.BasicRepository1.SetFields(TModel model, Expression`1[] properties) in ./Radarr.Core/Datastore/BasicRepository.cs:line 335
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.ScheduledTaskRepository.SetLastExecutionTime(Int32 id, DateTime executionTime, DateTime startTime) in ./Radarr.Core/Jobs/ScheduledTaskRepository.cs:line 28
at NzbDrone.Core.Jobs.TaskManager.Handle(CommandExecutedEvent message)
at NzbDrone.Core.Messaging.Events.EventAggregator.PublishEvent[TEvent](TEvent event)

https://radarr.video/#support

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.