Quality filename text question

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.482
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.20.1.19

my episode format is {series.cleantitle}.s{season:00}e{episode:00}.{mediainfo.videocodec}.{quality.title}

when sonarr downloaded this torrent Into.the.Badlands.S03E16.720p.WEB.h264-TBS[rarbg] the filename ended up as into.the.badlands.s03e16.h264.720p-web.mkv and its quality was set to WEBDL-720p

i converted the file from x264 to x265 via handbrake to into.the.badlands.s03e16.h264.720p-web-handbrake.mkv, deleted the old file, and then imported the new one back in, but when that file is imported its quality is seen as HDTV-720p and not WEBDL-720p so i have to reset the quality

is there a reason for that happening? or could it be something in my setup? i expected that the quality title on write would be readable back in on import but it doesnt seem to be (for this quality - it works fine for webrip).

edit: i did think the -handbrake addition might have been the cause but changing it to add .handbrake instead made no difference. the only thing that i would get to work was to manually change it from web to webdl in the filename, then sonarr would see it as WEBDL-720p

It’s the dashes around web, 720p.web.handbrake works. Pushed a fix for it though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.