QSonarr - mediainfo is required but was not found

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.12.0.226
Debug logs:

[v2.0.0.5163] System.DllNotFoundException: libmediainfo.so.0
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo.MediaInfo_New()
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.MediaInfo..ctor () [0x00006] in <9b8bbe29888f49229914613e26af4aa5>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.MediaInfo.VideoFileInfoReader.GetMediaInfo (System.String filename) [0x00021] in <9b8bbe29888f49229914613e26af4aa5>:0

Description of issue:
I’m running Qsonarr on my QNAP TS-128A with most recent QTS 4.3.4.0569 and, in the System section, I’m getting a warning “MediaInfo Library could not be loaded libmediainfo.so.0” which doesn’t the auto post-processing run properly (or at all).
I tried googling for some solution, but didn’t find any help for this particular configuration :confused:

Hello Again,
Trying to resurrect the topic…
It appears that while Sonarr is supposed to automate the entire process of downloading and file management, I need to login now and then and perform manual import because sonarr is not able to determine if file is a sample or not (due to missing limediainfo) :confused:
I’d really appreciate some support!

That’s a packaging issue and we do not maintain the qnap package for Sonarr. I suggest you check the qnap forum for similar issues.

Could you please elaborate a bit - what does the ‘packaging issue’ mean in this context?
Is it something wrong with qmono?
I tried to seek help on qnap forum but got none…

mediainfo is a dependency that needs to be installed. Normally such things are handled by a package dependency so it’s dealt with automatically.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.