Qnap to Qnap Mapping Sonarr Path

Hi! First thanks for great product. I have two qnap bay nas servers and I want to older one run jacket, bittorrent and sonnar so I can free memory usage on second qnap who is attend to run for web service, emby server and file or media manager . My problem is settings the media path on sonnar from another nas in same network. . I dont know is shared privilegies problem even I tried to make guest full access. Im windows user and qnap, linux is litle bit strange for me. All I found on web and forums is usually guide for mapped drive and running Sonarr on windows. Can somebody quide me how to deal mapping shared folders between two qnap nas so sonarr have access to…
Sorry for bad English…
Thanks…

You’d need to map the shared folder on the newer NAS to the older NAS, I’m not sure if there is a way in the UI to do that or if you’d need to follow a a command line way of doing it.

I think I got It… Enable NFS v4 service in qnap settings and then over ssh I mapped drive with following command

mount -t nfs <NAS IP>:/<Shared Folder Name> <Directory to Mount>

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.