qBittorrent on v2.0.0.5319

Sonarr version (exact version): v2.0.0.5319
Debug logs:
Description of issue: Sonarr stopped working with qBittorrent

I see that in recent release adding magnet links to qBittorrent was disabled if DHT is disabled.
Why was this done like that? That broke my downloading completely.

That was a mistake on my part. I’ve adjusted the code to check the magnet link for &tr= parts. (Without a tracker specified in the magnetlink you’d need DHT to get the .torrent file)

There should really be a way to safely roll back and block updates for situations like this.
There’s no way to block auto update of Windows - I had to roll back manually and break the updates to have it operational :frowning: .
When will the fix be in master?

The changes were release over 2 weeks ago in the develop branch and nobody noticed a problem. So either nobody paid attention to their develop branch setup, or nobody bothered to report it.

Anyway, It’s already been fixed on develop. I don’t know when we’ll push it to master, but probably no more than a day or two.

Thanks, @Taloth. I’m gonna keep my updates broken until then.

Can you switch to develop, install the update (5321) and confirm that it’s now working? You can then switch back to master, it won’t automatically downgrade to 5319.

If you can confirmed it’s fixed and I get no other negative reports I should be able to release to master in 20h or so.

It appears to be working fine on 2.0.0.5321 :slight_smile: .

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.