Qbittorrent issues

Sonarr version (Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5344):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Windows 10 Pro 19042.928:
Debug logs:
**Cannot get Sonarr to add qBittorrent **:
I get this error when I try to test the connection
Unknown exception: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings.

Update to Sonarr v3 and see if your issue continues.

it still gives the same error. I can use qBittorent standalone and it downloads torrents just fine. Is only when sonarr tries to connect. I had utorrent working before but it was so bloated i tried to replace with this opensource tool and found the issue where i can not connect to it.
[v2.0.0.5344] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Failed to connect to qBittorrent, check your settings. —> System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server —> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Exception& exception)
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:line 117
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.FallbackHttpDispatcher.GetResponse(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookies) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\FallbackHttpDispatcher.cs:line 53
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.ExecuteRequest(HttpRequest request, CookieContainer cookieContainer) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 121
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute(HttpRequest request) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:line 57
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxyV2.IsApiSupported(QBittorrentSettings settings) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxyV2.cs:line 36
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxyV2.IsApiSupported(QBittorrentSettings settings) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxyV2.cs:line 58
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.FetchProxy(QBittorrentSettings settings) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 75
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.b__0() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 70
at NzbDrone.Common.Cache.Cached1.Get(String key, Func1 function, Nullable`1 lifeTime) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Cache\Cached.cs:line 81
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrentProxySelector.GetProxy(QBittorrentSettings settings, Boolean force) in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrentProxySelector.cs:line 70
at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.QBittorrent.QBittorrent.TestConnection() in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Download\Clients\QBittorrent\QBittorrent.cs:line 227

That shows you’re still using v2.0.0.5344.

What version of qbit are you using?

Sonarr v2 is EOL, obsolete, and effectively not supported (i.e. no point in troubleshooting anything on it)

The error seems simple, either the webui is not running; not running on that port; or something else is going on

No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:8080

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.