Purge and rebuild library?

Sonarr version (exact version): Current
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: How do I bulk remove series from Sonarr?? I want to rebuild the library without deleting everything…

At the moment there isn’t a bulk remove, editing the database may be the easiest, it is in the ((AppData Directory)).

Are there plans to implement bulk removal?

Better follow up question is there a way to export only the config and not the series? Then I can delete and restore settings without the library? I opened up the appdata directory and I found a folder with like 500 subfolders… IDK if those are my series or not…

Yes.

No.

That’s the folder for images, deleting anything in there wouldn’t remove the series from Sonarr. The database is nzbdrone.db It’s a sqlite database.

I opened it up and it’s huge… (I have almost 500 series and have been running sonarr for almost 2 years) I notice it has all my connection info in the front and series towards the end but honestly I have no clue where to go from here without fears of corrupting my data… So I guess I’m going to write down all my connection info and just delete and re-install because even though its taken me a long time to figure it all out and add all those connections will be less than the time it take to figure out your database editing suggestion…

This is really disappointing as it seems like a feature many people would need.

Opened it up in what? You’d need to open it in a proper sqlite editor.

Open the database in a sqlite editor and run DELETE * FROM SERIES.

((Backup)) the database and avoid that risk.

It doesn’t come up very often, but anyone that feels it’s an absolute necessity can contribute… https://github.com/Sonarr/Sonarr/blob/develop/CONTRIBUTING.md

For those wanting to delete only the series and leave all other settings:

1. Download any sql editor.https://sqlitestudio.pl/index.rvt & install
  2. Backup Database called nzbdrone.db under C:\ProgramData\NzbDrone
  3. Import database with program. Select Series and on right pane select all and delete. Save / apply and close. Then re-open sonarr. all done.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.