How much for features?

You asked for a donation last time to get the database purge feature implemented but I’m not a rich guy so how much are we talking to get some features? Like 10$ / feature? Should I start a kick starter to get the features I want? There was another I was looking for that I can’t think of off the top of my head but if I could get a ballpark figure of what it would cost maybe I could get some motivation out of it…

Feature Requests
Purge TV show Database or Backup indexer/down-loader separately.
Relocate Show i.e. If I run a search and find a show that matches what I have in a currently directly to relocate the media from one to the other. Or even move the data…

We don’t take donations for specific features, I’m not sure where it was said that we did. Depending on the feature it could take hours or days to implement, if we did charge and do them for $10 we’d surely starve.

Both these features already have issues (and one is even done for v3.

@markus101 He’s talking about your link to CONTRIBUTING.md in Purge and rebuild library?. He likely misunderstood it since that’s not about donations.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.