Public facing show listing/download link generator

Has anyone created a web front end for allowing guests to download files indexed by sonarr? I’m imagining something that parses the .nfo files and creates a listing with search and download links to download from my server via http

nfo files? couldnt you pull the data out of sonarr via its API.

use whichever tool you want to build the web site around the JSON return. maybe just give them one big long list of all your episodes and they can search within the page? its quick and clean but not overly pretty

I’m assuming kayson means something that serves up the actual episode files…

yep, i was thinking simple’ish php code to get the data out of sonarr. give them a link they can right click download from

<?php
ini_set("allow_url_fopen", 1);
$urlbase = 'http://sonarr:8989/api';
$key = 'yourapikeygoeshere';
$url = $urlbase.'/series?apikey='.$key;
$series = json_decode(file_get_contents($url), true);
foreach($series as $s) {
	print '</br></br>'.$s['title'].'</br>';
	$url = $urlbase.'/episodefile?apikey='.$key.'&seriesid='.$s['id'];
	$episodes = json_decode(file_get_contents($url), true);
	foreach($episodes as $e) {
		print '<a href='.$e['path'].'>'.$e['path'].'</a></br>';
	}
}
?>

should probably be sorted and youd want to urlencode the path to make it viable. you could also use episode instead of episodefile if you wanted nicer information printed out.

if people want super duper nice they’re probably better off asking for a download link to be added to the sonarr web gui (presuming thats possible)

Yeah that’s pretty much what I was thinking, but I was hoping for something more polished, i.e. with posters and all of the show/episode information. Looks like Streama is pretty close. It pulls info from themoviedb.org, but perhaps it could be changed to pull local data.

So basically Plex?

Or Emby or Jellyfin…

Don’t need the complexity of something like plex. Also want open source

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.