Processing failed

Hi All,

Im new to nzbdrone and recently dicthed Sickbeard.

If i add new series within nzbdrone, it creates the show and folder successfully however the post processing fails from SABNZBD.
I get the error - “
This show isn’t in your list, you need to add it to SB before post-processing an episode” .
I also have Sickbeard running in the background for existing shows to be transferred to the output folder,

Please help. I want to uninstall Sickbeard totally from my system. A total setup guide would be of benefit as well. Thanks.

I think you are using the same category in sabnzbd for both sickbeard and drone/sonarr. Sickbeard tries to process it and fails, because you indeed don’t have that show in SB anymore, but in sonarr.

My suggestion: create a new category in sab, call it “sonarr”. Don’t configure sorting or post-processing scripts.
In your sonarr settings, ensure that the category for sab is also set as “sonarr” (Settings > Download Clients > SABnzbd).
Still in Settings > Download Client, enable CDH (completed download handling). Disable drone factory (make the path blank, or enable advanced settings and set the interval to 0).

What does this all do? sonarr will send nzbs to sab using the “sonarr” category, which is ignored by sickbeard, and will also automatically monitor sab’s queue/history to see if the download completed, and will then post-process it (rename, move to the series folder, …)

A few guides can be found here: Screenshot Guide to Configure Nzbdrone

Works like a charm! Thank you very much bud.