Problems with post processing

Hi,
I have just moved to sonarr from sick rage, still on the fence but I have a problem. Shows search and download ok but then nothing,no post processing.

I have a hyper v server with win10 on host and 2 win 7 guests, one is a Plex server and other is a torrent server.

Host server has a 2tb drive which is mapped on both the guest operating systems. Using sonar I have tried creating sonarr as a startup program and running as a service using the logged on account. When show has downloaded it just sits there. The drive is mapped in sonarr using full unc path.

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: T:\Torrent\Completed torrents\tv-sonarr\Strike.Back.S06E03.720p.HDTV.x264-MTB

Since your download client seems to be using a mapped network drive you can:

• Make the path in your download client use UNC paths (and use Manual Import from Wanted: Missing to import those existing items)
  • Use a remote path mapping to remap the remote path (mapped network drive) to the local path (UNC).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.