Prioritize auto search results

I would love to have an option to prioritize the search results to attempt downloading of the smallest files first. Would it be possible to make it so that the automated search will sort results by size and try them in order from smallest to largest? I don’t want to completely eliminate the larger files since sometimes that is all there is available, but would rather not take up the extra space if I can avoid it.

We don’t plan to have an option to change the ordering of results at this time, but being able to prefer some items over others based on information in the title might be of some use (prefer x265 over x264 for example):

It’s just annoying running out of space so often. I will rework my settings and pray for the best. Thanks anyway. And yes, that would be awesome to catch results from certain release groups or maybe file types. I would like to see that happen in the future for sure.

Thanks for everything!
-Beth

Just a question about preferred words, will we be able to upgrade based on preferred words?

E.g. P2P BluRay > AMZN > WEB-DL > HULU?

Not currently planned that way (as mentioned in the issue), but something we may reconsider.

That’s a shame, because with the re-emergence of AMZN downloads they are on another level to other WEB-DL/WEBRip. They are quite simply in a class of their own and only fall short in terms of picture quality behind BluRay Remux and good P2P rips.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.