Previously Added Series Missing From Sonarr BUT Sonarr Not Allowing to Add Series

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.4.0
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/bjyp6Epi
Description of issue: The series “The New Legends of Monkey” initially had two instances in the TVDB, one with the network “ABC(AU)” and the other with the network “Netflix”. I chose one and currently have the season one episodes. At some later date, TVDB either merged them or deleted one and kept the other. I’m not sure which.

But my issue is simply this: my local Sonarr database no longer shows the series “The New Legends of Monkey” and when I try to add “The New Legends of Monkey” as a new series, I get the error message “Path is already configured for another series.” It’s a kind of catch 22.

So, this series is not visible in Sonarr, but Sonarr will not allow me to add this series.

How can I fix this?

Add Series Error Message:

System - Logs - Detail:

I have the same problem with the same show and have no idea how to resolve the issue.

Thank you for posting. Hopefully an admin/developer will have a solution for us.

Take a look at Series Editor and find the series with that path, in all likelihood it was renamed on TVDB and deleted.

If you can post the TVDB ID of the series you already added and the new series we can redirect the old to the new for other users.

After some digging, the TVDB renamed one of the entries to “DUPLICATE”. Go figure. I’m deleting “DUPLICATE” on my instance to solve the issue. But here are the two instances of the same series. The correct series ID is 340509.

DUPLICATE - 346873
The New Legends of Monkey - 340509

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.