Permissions issue after upgrade to Rasbian Stretch

Hello,

First, I want to say that I have Googled and searched the forum for days trying to find a solution. There are many posts about permissions issues for Synology NAS, but not for Pi. Although, permission issues may not care. I am a newbie, so please forgive me…

Background: Media library is on NAS. Right now, I have to mount manually because Stretch broke my automount (this is fine for now). To do this, I use…

sudo mount //192.168.0.100/Videos /mnt/Video -o username=(name),password=(password),vers=1.0

Issue: downloaded file completed by Sabnzb is not moved to the Sonarr library or renamed. (sits in completed folder)

I get the following error in Sonarr debug log:

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /mnt/Video/SabNZB/complete/tv-show-name

ls -l gets me…

pi@raspberrypi:/mnt/Video $ ls -l /mnt/Video/Sabnzb
total 0
drwxrwxrwx+ 5 99 users 0 Jun 19 19:57 complete
drwxrwxrwx+ 3 99 users 0 Jun 19 19:53 temp

sudo chmod -R 777 /mnt/Video get me “permission denied”. I’ve tried both in Sonarr and Sabnzbd to check the item that changes permission to 777, but same error occurred. sudo chown pi:root /mnt/Video also gives “permission denied”.

This is the extent of my knowledge, if anyone could point me in the right direction, I’d sincerely appreciate it. Thank you!

Can anyone help me? There is some issue with Sonarr not moving the files. Sabnzb has proper access. I don’t know why Sonarr does not. Thank you!

I had the same error.

I edited my fstab file (/etc/fstab) to include vers=1.0 after the password
//x.x.x.x /Video /var/synology cifs nofail,username=xxxxx,password=xxxxxx,vers=1.0,rw,nounix,iocharset=utf8,file_mode=0777,dir_mode=0777 0 0

This fixed it. It’s also a synology NAS.

I tried this, I still get the same error…

Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr

Although, now the drive mounts automagically. Again, everything else is working. I am stumped. My NAS is an old Iomega. But, I didn’t have this problem before the update to Stretch. And, I needed to update to Stretch to get the new version of Mono. Wack-a-mole it seems…

Any ideas?

Believe it or not, a re-install of UNRAR fixed this issue. It turns out, Sabnzbd was not unrar’ing properly. Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.