Pending entry in queue

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
OS: LSIO docker container
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I noticed that I have this pending entry under Activity -> Queue for a few hours now:

When I checked the event logs in the GUI, I see this:

Couldn’t add report to download queue. This Is Us S05E05 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DD+5.1 H.264-STRONTiUM: Failure: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class ‘deluge.error.AddTorrentError’>: Torrent already in session (830c4e67a0a08fd08b87dbb0eaec70b9536c0510).
] (code 4)

In deluge, I see a different torrent name:

Ok, so it looks like the torrent that Sonarr is trying to send to Deluge does have the same hash as the one that was already downloaded causing the issue:

Doesn’t Sonarr check the hashes before trying to “upgrade” a release?

I also don’t understand the history for this episode:

This.Is.Us.S05E05.720p.HDTV.x264-SYNCOPY and This.Is.Us.S05E05.1080p.WEB.H264-STRONTiUM were download and sent to NZBGet. The 720p gets deleted and replaced with the 1080p version but why does This.Is.Us.S05E05.1080p.WEB.H264-STRONTiUM show in my deluge client? I do not see any event in the history that says that this was sent to Deluge. Could be because of the same hash between the torrent and nzb release but I don’t know as I can’t wrap my head around this.

Could be Sonarr sent it, Deluge said it wasn’t added (but it really was) and Sonarr then sent the NZB, this wouldn’t be the first time deluge has done that and won’t be the last I’m sure. The only way to know if that is what happened for sure is go back and find the debug logs (probably from just before the NZB was grabbed).

No, that makes no sense.

If after the sending to deluge failure event, Sonarr decides to send it to NZBGet, are we talking about the same release? How did Sonarr know which to send to NZBGet? Does it query by the release name on my usenet provider or something?

Of course not, it can’t send a torrent to NZBGet, it’d be sending an NZB.

The same way it always does, it got a release from your NZB indexer and sent it, nothing nee or magical there.

RSS, the same way it found the torrent and tried to send that (assuming that’s what it actually did).

The only abnormal thing that happened here is deluge rejected the torrent, but seemingly added it.

Yes, I know it can’t send a torrent to NZBGet. I just wondered how it knew how to send the same release name but with an NZB instead of a torrent, but thanks for the explanation.

Ok, I think I can let this one slide for now unless it happens frequently. This is the first time I’ve encountered such abnormality.