Path too long error

Ok, I realize that this path really is too long, but I’m not sure what to do for a situation like this:

14-5-15 14:40:46.2|Debug|EpisodeFileMovingService|Moving [/volume1/media/Videos/Download/complete/Phineas.And.Ferb.S01E08-E31.PDTV.XviD-OTV/phineas.and.ferb.s01e08-e31.pdtv.xvid-otv.avi] > [/volume1/media/Videos/DVR/Phineas and Ferb/Phineas and Ferb S01E08-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30-31 I, Brobot + Run Away Runway + The Magnificent Few + S’Winter + Jerk de Soleil + Are You My Mummy + Ready for the Bettys + I Scream, You Scream + Toy to the World + Get That Bigfoot Outta My Face + It’s a Mud, Mud, Mud, Mud World + Mom’s Birthday + Journey to the Center of Candace + It’s About Time! (Part 1 & 2) + Dude, We’re Gettin’ the Band Back Together! (Part 1 & 2) + Tree to Get Ready + The Ballad of Badbeard + Greece Lightning + Leave the Busting to Us + Crack That Whip + The Best Lazy Day Ever + Boyfriend from 27,000 B.C + Voyage to the Bottom of Buford + A Hard Day’s Knight.avi]
14-5-15 14:40:46.2|Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn’t import episode /volume1/media/Videos/Download/complete/Phineas.And.Ferb.S01E08-E31.PDTV.XviD-OTV/phineas.and.ferb.s01e08-e31.pdtv.xvid-otv.avi

System.IO.PathTooLongException: Path is too long. Path:
at System.IO.File.Move (System.String sourceFileName, System.String destFileName) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DiskProviderBase.MoveFile (System.String source, System.String destination) [0x00000] in :0
at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Tv.Series series, System.Collections.Generic.List1 episodes, System.String destinationFilename) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFileMovingService.MoveEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.UpgradeMediaFileService.UpgradeEpisodeFile (NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeFile episodeFile, NzbDrone.Core.Parser.Model.LocalEpisode localEpisode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 at NzbDrone.Core.MediaFiles.EpisodeImport.ImportApprovedEpisodes.Import (System.Collections.Generic.List1 decisions, Boolean newDownload) [0x00000] in :0

Probably the quickest.easiest is to disable the episode title in naming, let it import and turn in back on. Long term, not really sure how we would want to handle that.

I just looked at the file itself and found out that it’s badly named. It’s 22 minutes long, so perhaps it’s episode 08 and 31, but it doesn’t look like that from the title.

Ahh, its possible, but drone will treat it as 8-31 due to how its designed. Cartoons can be a bit troublesome with the way they’re done.