Path does not exist or is not accessible - but it is

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5163
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/Yp270WGb
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:

Hi All, hoping someone can help with this. Unexpectedly a couple of weeks ago Sonarr started to have issues with transferring completed downloads saying the path does not exist or is not accessible. I have not changed any settings that I am aware of and can’t seem to find the answer in any fast forum posts.

Previously Sonarr has been transferring the files without issue. One thing I have noticed is it seems to have trouble when the files downloaded are saved directly in the root folder but if its saved into a sub-folder it seems to be ok. This could be a coincidence.

I’d appreciate any help that can be provided.

Im having this exact same issue and posted 8 days ago but didnt get any responses. It just started happening out of nowhere, to my knowledge I hadnt changed anything to cause it to do this…

My original post: https://forums.sonarr.tv/t/sabnzbd-downloads-fail-sonarr-shows-path-errors/18713

1 Like

Which download client are you using?

It could be an issue with the download client not reporting the correct path due to the name not matching the folder it saved to. F:\Downloads\Famous.in.Love.S02E02.La.La.Locked.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rarbg] versus F:\Downloads\Famous.in.Love.S02E02.La.La.Locked.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NTb[rartv] for example.

I am using utorrent. What should I be checking for? It seems unusual given it was working fine only a couple of weeks ago

A download with a name in the client that doesn’t match the folder name, something like the example I posted above.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.