Parse library information from Plex

It would be amazing if Sonarr could interact with Plex to see which episodes you currently have in your Plex library for Series tracking.

This would allow people like me, who use private trackers and want to continually seed, to be able to have the ease of use of Completed Download Handling without having to worry about Sonarr “importing” and thus creating a second copy of the files. If Plex could be used to maintain series status we wouldn’t have to worry about folder hierarchy and all that jazz, so there’d be no need for redundant files taking up drive space.

I replied to your other post, but this isn’t something we have plans to do, Sonarr is designed to manage files on disks, not interpret another application’s view of the disk.

I’d like to know a little more about what your saying, just out of curiosity. I use private trackers and continually seed as well but I don’t know what folder hierarchy and redundant files issues you are referring to.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.