Nzbs.in indexer failing

My nzbs.in index is failing.
there are two log entries when i Test the indexer.

1. Invalid request Validation failed:
    – Unable to connect to indexer, check the log for more details

2. Unable to connect to indexer: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 2230, position 22.
    System.Xml.XmlException: An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 2230, position 22.
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.HandleEntityReference(Boolean isInAttributeValue, EntityExpandType expandType, Int32& charRefEndPos)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.FinishPartialValue()
    at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.get_Value()
    at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XContainer.ReadContentFrom(XmlReader r, LoadOptions o)
    at System.Xml.Linq.XDocument.Load(XmlReader reader, LoadOptions options)
    at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.LoadXmlDocument(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 102
    at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabRssParser.PreProcess(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabRssParser.cs:line 21
    at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ParseResponse(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 50
    at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 280 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1.TestConnection() in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 305
    Close

any thoughts?

UPDATE: Nevermind i am a retard and entered the url wrong.

That happens!!! I like to cut out the URL, and paste it into the browser just to make sure it actually works!!! When I’m entering something new. 1 little mistake and things fail. Funny how that works on computers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.