NZBHydra2: Unable to connect to indexer. Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.10.1567
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): N/A
Debug logs: sonarr.trace.txt | sonarr.debug.txt
Description of issue: I’m using NZBHydra2 with Sonarr and I’m not sure if this is a Sonarr problem or a Hydra problem, but when I attempt to connect with the locally running client, using the settings Hydra auto-set up, I’m getting the error “Unable to connect to indexer. Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction”

Full traceback of the error:

[v3.0.10.1567] NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabException: Could not open JPA EntityManager for transaction
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabRssParser.CheckError(XDocument xdoc, IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabRssParser.cs:line 48
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.Newznab.NewznabRssParser.PreProcess(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\Newznab\NewznabRssParser.cs:line 55
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.RssParser.ParseResponse(IndexerResponse indexerResponse) in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\RssParser.cs:line 55
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.FetchPage(IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 309
   at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1.TestConnection() in C:\BuildAgent\work\63739567f01dbcc2\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:line 344

Did some further investigation, turns out my NZBHydra was very bugged and corrupted. Started from scratch and everything is working correctly again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.