Nyaa Indexer stopped working

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5344
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.2.3
Debug logs: Unable to connect to indexer: HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [GET] at [https://nyaa.si/?page=rss&cats=1_27&filter=1]

NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpException: HTTP request failed: [400:BadRequest] [GET] at [https://nyaa.si/?page=rss&cats=1_27&filter=1]
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpClient.Execute (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request) [0x00133] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\HttpClient.cs:100
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1[TSettings].FetchIndexerResponse (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request) [0x0004b] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:321 at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase1[TSettings].FetchPage (NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.IndexerRequest request, IParseIndexerResponse parser) [0x00000] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:298
at NzbDrone.Core.Indexers.HttpIndexerBase`1[TSettings].TestConnection () [0x0000e] in C:\BuildAgent\work\5d7581516c0ee5b3\src\NzbDrone.Core\Indexers\HttpIndexerBase.cs:335

400 Bad Request >Bad Request The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

Description of issue: I’ve been using nyaa for a couple of years and it’s been working fine until last week. I wasn’t getting my episodes so I log in to sonarr and see a warning that it failed to communicate with nyaa. I test the connection and get error message above. Don’t really know why or how to fix. Any help would be appreciated.

I don’t know why your indexer is using 1_27 as the category, that doesn’t exist. If you try that link in browser you will get the bad request error. Change the cats value to 0_0 or 1_0 and it works fine.

Both your Mono and Sonarr installs are out of date. Update Sonarr to v3 and Mono to something that isn’t 5yrs old.

1 Like

Interesting. That’s always been the value, I even tried setting it a new one and it defaulted to that. Never the less it did work so thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.