Null result in search

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.12.0.226
Debug logs:
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document)
Description of issue:
For some reason sonarr has stopped being able to search for new series. Every time I try I get a red band at the bottom of the screen saying “null”. Any ideas? I’m really rubbish with computers so imagine you’re explaining to your grandmother!

AppData directory /config
Startup directory /opt/NzbDrone

I can’t think of anything in Sonarr that would show a red band on the screen with null in it, please provide a screenshot of the error.

That’s not anything in Sonarr, it looks like a mobile app, you’ll need to bring it up with the app dev.

This is what happens when I try on the laptop

What do the debug logs show?

Is this what you mean? I’m no good at technology, my mate set this up for me when I got released from the hospital after becoming paraplegic so please forgive me for being frustratingly dim!

The link in my response shows how to enable and view the log files, but it looks like that “screenshot” (you should be able to take a proper screenshot of the screen, instead of a picture of it in most operating systems), shows the error with the URL, try putting that URL in your browser and confirm it loads up properly. Also try restarting Sonarr.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.