Not importing from complete because a different file exists

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.1.359
Debug logs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19P35A7sKREjJtVa1aBh7SQ2Qpa0qqfJ1/view?usp=sharing
Description of issue:

A few days ago I enabled sorting in SABnzbd to set the job name as filname (%dn.%ext) since I found a bunch of files in my complete folder with hash names not being imported.

After this I’ve noticed a bunch of files not being imported and the log says it’s because the file already exists. But the files it’s trying to import doesn’t even match the one it says already exists.

Suggestions on what to do to not have these different issues so that I don’t have to manually fix things every few days?

Example:

19-3-9 02:20:50.1|Warn|ImportApprovedEpisodes|Couldn’t import episode D:\Downloads\complete*Gotham.S03E21-22.720p.BluRay.DD5.1.x264.1-SbR.mkv*

[v3.0.1.359] NzbDrone.Common.Disk.DestinationAlreadyExistsException: Destination F:\SERIE\The Simpsons*The.Simpsons.S21E10.Once.Upon.a.Time.in.Springfield.720p.WEB-DL.h.264.DD5.1-LP.mkv* already exists.

Don’t use sorting in sab for sonarr’s category.

What about the files with hashes as names that doesn’t get imported then?

Sonarr can handle hashed releases just fine as long as they are in proper job folders and the folder/file hasn’t been renamed/truncated.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.