No tasks running after startup

@Taloth I am on 2.0.0.3212 and this is still happening.

http://hastebin.com/sazatoxemi.tex
Ubuntu 14.04.2
Mono: 3.10

Logs don’t show enough to show any issue, only about 10 seconds worth, let it run for a couple minutes.

What do you need specifically. I cleared all logs, turned on trace, rebooted. Manually seached a show, sent it to sabnzbd then it disappeared.

@markus101

http://hastebin.com/xonusojebi.tex

30+ minutes.

Though trace only shows 2 minutes or so.

None of the Tasks are running immediately after startup? This sounds like a different issue. Please post the full logs from startup, something is failing.

Which OS and version of Sonarr?

@markus101

I am on 2.0.0.3212
Ubuntu 14.04.2
Mono: 3.10

Seems to be working this time around. But when sonarr drops (the bug with the kernel) and my cron starts it again it seems to not be able to deal with these shows.

Does anything run after cron restarts it?

I don’t see anything in the logs, that jumps out as a problem.

1 Like

@markus101 What do you mean? I don’t execute anything else except to start sonarr.

So i let it trace log all night. It dropped at some point (kernel) cron restarted it. I woke up this morning and it didn’t pick up Big brother UK 25. I manually search it, finds it, sends to sabnzbd and now it disappears straight away.

15-6-6 09:51:41.1|Trace|CommandExecutor|CheckForFinishedDownloadCommand <- DownloadMonitoringService [00:00:00.3551570]
15-6-6 16:32:25.9|Trace|ConfigService|Using default config value for 'calendarweekcolumnheader' defaultValue:'ddd M/D'

There is nothing logged for almost 7 hours, sounds like cron isn’t doing anything, at the very least I’d expect a startup sequence being logged.

Since you’re using cron to restart Sonarr I assume your running a kernel thats affected by the crashing (Native mono crashes [kernel fix released]) in which case, I think thats the issue, once that kernel is available (it is right now if you want to run a preview one) I’d expect the issues to be resolved, if not let us know.

1 Like