No Searches in last month

Sonarr version (2.0.0.5054):
((Debug logs)): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UiX-UG9uewkCCDyK9i2HBobDRoG3UObH

So everything was working a month ago. Then suddenly nothing was getting downloaded. I didnt think much of it till now. When I started to look I noticed that its not finding anything. So I checked the indexers and they are testing good. I also went to their websites and checked and it shows im hitting their systems with searches. I have changed the type from standard to daily to test but it didnt do anything. I also changed the quality from 720/1080 to anything. Neither auto or manual will find any search results.

I have reinstalled Sonarr once to see if I could get the logs to show but still nothing.

Please clear your log files and post a ((debug log)) of a search. The one debug log file you linked is from last year.

Ok sorry for all the posts. I have changed the port to what it should be, that allowed the system to save the config. I then changed the log to debug and then scanned again and now. Now I have a new debug file.

Sorry for the mess I made of the posts I’ll delete them

Just added a new debug file that was created this morning its alot larger then the first one.

It looks like your indexers just don’t have the releases.

I did a search on OZ and didn’t see any results for the series + episode you searched for, I suspect your other indexer is in the same boat.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.