No search results on Sonarr when Jackett has several

Sonarr version: Sonarr Ver. 2.0.0.5338
Mono version: 5.10.1.57
Debug logs: https://pastebin.com/kVthGWxa
Description of issue: When doing a manual search using Sonarr and an indexer added through Jackett I get no result whereas in Jackett I have several results.
Categories are correctly set as seen in the screenshots and I tried to reinstall Sonarr several times.

Edit: Just tried with Sonarr 3.0.3.690 and Mono 5.10.1.57 and I still have the issue
Edit 2: For the moment the only workaround I have is to use Sickrage so that isn’t a real solution

The series type is wrong, set it to anime to search by absolute episode numbers.

The series type is correct.
I set it to 5070 (TV/Anime) and when doing a manual search within Jackett I get results but none in Sonarr.
I just tried what you told me and set both Catagories and Anime Categories to 5070,100028,100078,100079,100081,100080 which are respectively (TV/Anime),(Anime/Anime),(Anime/Dual Audio),(Anime/Dubbed),(Anime/Raw),(Anime/Subbed), all supported types by 1337x. I still get no results.

It’s wrong (set to standard) I added One Piece, set the series type to anime and it shows the absolute episode number in the modal (after season + episode number).

The logs also show it season by season + episode number, not absolute episode number, which it only does for “Standard” series.

…My bad, I thought you were talking about the categories when you were explicitly takling about the type. Thanks for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.