No results for most Award shows

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4599
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
((Debug logs)): http://pastebin.com/XW1fLWFi

Description of issue:
I’m having problems with most of my award shows (Acadamy Awards, American Music Awards, Billboard Awards, Emmy Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Grammy Awards…).

Sonarr gets no results for any of these shows although they’re available from NZBgeek or Rarbg.
I’ve already tried different profiles but without success.

Debug log shows example for searching “1x59 - The 59th Annual Grammy Awards” from last sunday.

Would creating a local newznab or spotweb server just for the purposes of manually associating thetvdb episode information with manually imported nzbs from other indexers work? And if so, how would one do this? I tried following the instructions at the spotweb github page for Windows but got stuck when running “xampp-control.exe” wouldn’t result in a working page at “http://127.0.0.1/phpmyadmin/” Maybe rebooting is needed to get further.

Or maybe using the Sonarr Scene Naming Exceptions form would help associate these award shows with the tvdb slots.

But that wouldn’t help associate the tvdb episode number to the nzb for the award special – no one ever bothers adding the season and episode number for award nzbs.

Unless they are released in a well named way it’s not likely going to work, at most they include the year, but the that alone would conflict with other release name formats, so it’s not something that could be handled easily.

So is there a way to supply supplementary information (season and episode number) for Sonarr to know where to put it? I’m trying to install spotweb locally to see if this would work – spotting award show nzbs and adding the missing season and episode info. Not sure if this is the easiest way.

If you renamed the release that would work, but that seems like a lot of effort to fix a few award shows a year.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.