No Free Space to Import - Can't Find Option to Turn off Check?

Hi!

Just discovered Sonarr, and it seems really kick-ass! However, auto-import often fails and it says I don’t have enough free space on my networked drive, even though I do.

I checked the forums, and the best option seems to be to turn off the free space check from advanced settings in media management. I’ve tried to do that, and turned on ‘advanced settings’ so they’re ‘shown’, but I still can’t see that option.

I’m running on Windows - is that option not available on windows or am I just not finding it?

Help :slight_smile: ?

That option is not available on Windows. We havent seen a scenario where the disk space check is wrong on Windows.

Well, it’s happening with me :frowning:

I have more than a TB available on my drive, and Sonarr thinks I’ve only got 428megs available :frowning:

If it helps at all, I’m using a 4 tb drive that’s attached to a wetek play that I’m accessing through my local network. It’s reading the available storage all wrong :frowning:

Can you see the free space in Windows Explorer for that drive?

It sounds like the week device is reporting the wrong size.

I can’t see any size for it in Windows. It’s a drive that I reach by typing \192.168.1.69\usb\ on my desktop PC, but windows can’t report the drive space and Sonarr thinks it’s 428 meg for some reason. It’s driving me nuts. Everything else is working fine :frowning:

What if you mounted it as a mapped network drive in Windows it should show you something.

Interesting, when I did this windows says the drive has 427 meg free on it like Sonarr does. Only that’s still not true! Any idea what’s going on?

I seem to have fixed it by mapping to \192.168.1.69\sys\TV Shows rather than \192.168.1.69\usb\media\tv shows!

No clue why that matters!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.