"No files found are eligible for import"

I’m running the following from dockers on unRAID v6.3.5:

• NZBGet v19.1
  • Sonarr v2.0.0.4949
    This has only recently became an issue. It was working fine for quite some time.
    I can do a manual import in Sonarr and the TV shows line up fine (as in it detects them fine and I can click the import button with no issues).
    Any suggestions why episodes are suddenly not being auto-imported?

What do the full ((debug logs)) show?

Under the “Files” section, I can see this error repeated a lot:

|Error|DownloadedEpisodesImportService|Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr

In some instances, they’re episodes that have just been moved to the completed folder for that particular episode and the files are just sitting there.
There are countless other instances where the episode exists in the folder and Sonarr acknowledges the file is found when I check that episode in the series (within Sonarr).
Seriously confused why it’s looking for things that have already been imported and Sonarr has already acknowledged it can see the file in the series section.

Edit: I tried checking the error logs under “Table”, but nothing loads. Just get the moving circles…

Sonarr tries to import what the download client is reporting is completed and it hasn’t already imported.

Did Sonarr import the file?
Where did it import from?

Your ad blocker is blocking the API request for the logs.

Since [quote=“markus101, post:4, topic:16271”]
Did Sonarr import the file?
Where did it import from?
[/quote]

Since my issue, I’ve been going to “Wanted - Manual Import” and importing the files downloaded via NZBGet manually. It recognises the shows and imports them.
Like I said earlier, I’m running a dockerised Sonarr on unRaid, and it tries to import from a share mounted in the docker called “nzbget_downloads”.
I’m confused why I get the error “Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr” yet I can do a manual import (which proves Sonarr CAN access the path…"

If the path Sonarr needs to import from is different from the path that nzbget reports as the completed download path you either need to make those the same in docker or use a Remote Path Mapping in Sonarr. I have no clue if that’s the issue as you haven’t provided ((debug logs)) that include the issue.

Ah! I think you just pointed me in the right direction!
I forgot about the “Remote Path Mappings”. I recently changed my NZBGet docker to one with a VPN bundled with it, which used a different data directory mapped inside the docker container. It was different than the other docker I was using, thus the folders didn’t marry up.
I just changed it to the folder the new docker has and the completed folder is slowly getting smaller.
Sorry, I should have posted the debug file at the start.
Thanks for your help :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.