No files found are eligible for import in /Users/.../Downloads/

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.5228
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 5.8.0.108
Debug logs: http://pasted.co/eced36c4
Description of issue: The files, once downloaded, are not transferred to the destination folder, like there isn’t any file, but they are in the download folder

Based on the logs either that exact folder doesn’t exist or Sonarr doesn’t have permissions to access it. Which is it?

Which download client?

How can I know ? Transmission 2.94 for Mac

Edit : The folder …/user/Downloade/torrents exist and I didn’t modify a setting on my NAS.

Are Sonarr and Transmission on the same system?
Are they running under the same user?

Tranmission is on my Mac mini, Sonarr is on my NAS.

That’s very important information and conflicts with the OS you said Sonarr was running on in your original post.

You’ll need to setup a remote path mapping to remap the path Transmission reports to Sonarr to a path Sonarr can access it at. The help text in the UI should get you started on how to set that up (on the Download Clients page) and there are plenty of threads here on how to configure it, but let us know if you get stuck.

I never used remote path mapping and it used to work.

If Sonarr and your download client are on different machines that need to use different paths Remote Path Mapping is the only advisable way to achieve that. Drone Factory could work, but is deprecated and will be removed in v3.

What can I say more than what I already said:

1. The folder exist
  2. The file exist
  3. It used to work

So, from your NAS, you browse to /Users/antoinebachelay/Downloads/Torrents/ and that folder exists? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
(e.g. ssh into your NAS, cd to that exact directory)

Nope, this the folder on my Mac mini, used by Transmission :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw, if I delete a file from Sonarr/Activity, it delete it from my Mac mini /ransmission

Hello,

Maybe this will help :

Nemrod

Sonarr is able to automatically add a TV show or to delete a it from my Mac Mini. So I guess there is an access :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.