New User Trying to update Sonarr & Radarr

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.6.1265
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:
I am a new user and I’m not having any luck in updating to the latest versions of Sonarr and Radarr. I was able to pull the latest version (3.0.6.1342). I can see it in the images tab on Portainer, but I have no idea how to actually update Sonarr (and Radarr).

Any and all help is appreciated… I have limited knowledge with this and am trying to teach myself.

Thank you

This is not a sonarr question

Docker is not Linux - docker is docker

Look up how to pull a new container

Thanks for the reply, but that is zero help. I know what docker is and I know what Linux is.

Then you should know that pulling a new docker container has nothing to do with Sonarr nor Radarr.

And you can look up how to update your containers - which is effectively recreating them.

None of this has anything at all to do with sonarr

Watchtower will auto-update for you.

If you want to do it manually and are using Portainer, click the name of the container you want to update, click Duplicate/Edit, make sure Always pull the image is enabled, click Deploy the container.

1 Like

Again, your response is of no help to me. It was a simple question. I also made mention of the fact that I am new to this, which is why I asked for help.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.