New TV shows directories are not created and files are not moved over

Sonarr version (exact version): 3.0.9.1549-ls180 by linuxserver.io
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 6.12.0.182
Debug logs: Cannot upload a .txt file, please check the last screenshot (if it gets fixed let me know and I will upload the logs as requested)

Description of issue:
By adding a new TV show I would expect that Sonarr will move the file to the proper place (mapped TV Shows folder) after it gets downloaded but that is not happening. I have Deluge running on a different server from where Sonarr is running. To help you understand a little bit of how my setup looks like here is the result of the lsa command.

∅ /media/share ❯ lsa                                                                                                                  develop@docker-server
total 8.0K
drwxr-xr-x 5 root    root 4.0K Jan 20 14:33 .
drwxr-xr-x 3 root    root 4.0K Jan 20 14:03 ..
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root    0 Mar  1 14:31 downloads
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root    0 Mar  1 13:10 plexmedia

∅ /media/share ❯ lsa plexmedia                                                                                                        develop@docker-server
total 28K
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root    0 Mar  1 13:10 .
drwxr-xr-x 5 root    root 4.0K Jan 20 14:33 ..
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root    0 Feb 28 14:54 Movies
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root    0 Dec  8 14:18 Music
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root    0 Feb 28 16:32 TvShow

Useful information:
develop is the system user whose ID looks as follows:

uid=1000(develop) gid=1000(develop) groups=1000(develop),4(adm),24(cdrom),27(sudo),30(dip),46(plugdev),110(lxd),999(docker)

downloads: this is where Deluge put the files after they get downloaded
plexmedia/TvShow: this is where I expect that Sonarr will create a folder for newly added TV Shows and move the episodes there.

Sonarr is running as a Docker container with PGID/PUID: 1000 and with the following mappings:

I have added a TV show named “The Diplomat” and Sonarr seems to be recognizing it properly as per this screen:

However, after it added the episodes to Deluge and they get downloaded the directory was never created where it should be:

∅ /media/share ❯ lsa plexmedia/TvShow | grep "The"                                                                              х INT develop@docker-server
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root 0 Jan 27 18:51 The Afterparty
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root 0 Nov  2 23:15 The Devils Hour
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root 0 Jan 16 14:53 The Last of Us
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root 0 Nov  4 11:47 The Lord of the Rings The Rings of Power
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root 0 Feb 28 13:12 The Snow Girl
drwxrwxrwx 2 develop root 0 Jan 31 14:14 The Watchful Eye

Not sure if I am missing something or have something miss configured :thinking: can I get some help?

Error while try to upload a file named logs.txt:

You’re supposed to upload the logfile to hastbin or the like, then link it here :slight_smile:

From the template:

Additional Information:

• Information on the log files is here: Sonarr Troubleshooting | WikiArr
  • Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings
  • Post the log file, not a line or two, or just the error from the Logs table
  • Post the full log to one of the sites recommended in Logging and Log Files section of the wiki
  • Do not post them directly here. Post in .txt not .doc, .rtf or some other formatted document
1 Like

Seems like Sonarr is not communicating properly with Deluge because as you can see the file has been completely downloaded however Sonarr still sees it as “In Progress” which could be the issue or part of it for why is not moving the files … just speculating here.

Here are the logs

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.