Network Drives Not Accessible

Sonarr version - 2.0.0.5163
OS - Windows 10
Debug logs - https://drive.google.com/file/d/11fX2RZkPV2vCLFt9gplI4woeL5l8e05Q/view?usp=sharing

Description of issue - I have been using Sonarr for years with network drives, however I have had a few issues with my ISP recently, and as such had to reset the router a number of times. Sonarr appears to be working correctly, downloading episodes as normal, however it’s then not transferring them. Looking in settings, my network drives aren’t accessible, and when I try to browse to them (when adding a show etc.), they’re not there. I have tried using “\NAS” (or similar), and still not found.

An example is m “M:” drive (all are mapped to drive letters on the host PC).

I can access and browse all of the network drives in question from the host PC, and also SabNZBD (also on same PC), can still see them too, so doesn’t appear to be a network-specific issue?

Any ideas how to get this working again?

Don’t worry, sorted it by stopping the Sonarr service. I had seen this advice already, however I had no “Sonarr” service so assumed my isse was different, but reading an old post, someone mentioned the service is called “NZBDrone”. Just simply stopping this service fixed the issue.

Not sure why it worked a couple days ago, then stopped working, but now it’s working so all good.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.