Need Help with Steven Universe - Searches for S2E28 Find Only S2E25

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): Unknown (docker)
((Debug logs)): Searching 2 indexers for [Steven Universe : S02E25]
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: Steven Universe Season 2 Episode 28 has, somehow, become Episode 25. Or vice-versa, I suppose. If I click the link to manually, or automatically, search for E28 it logs, and then also actually, searches for E25. Debug logging doesn’t seem to be logging anything additional, just that it’s searching for episode 25 as I pasted above. Looking it up on The TVDB (https://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=270701&seasonid=616370&lid=7) there doesn’t seem to be anything obviously wrong with either episode - all the ID numbers vary and I can find no commonality.

I’ve been searching for ways to edit the show definition manually to correct the issue, and found nothing. I’ve been likewise unsuccessful in my attempts to determine where the bad data is coming from.

Can someone point me in the direction of the correct way to address this issue?

Thanks,

Jamey

It’s remapped on thexem.de (http://thexem.de/xem/show/3363) because the numbering from the people releasing it doesn’t match TheTVDB.

Markus,

Turns out the problem is that one indexer used scene numbering, and one used what appears to be studio numbering. This may be a rare problem, but can’t be isolated - what’s the best way to deal with that?

Thanks,

Jamey

Manually grabbing the studio numbered releases and either dropping them in the series folder or using manual import to import them would work. Or ignore those and grab the ones from the other indexer (if it’s a specific release groupfor the studio numbered releases), ignore that release for that series vis a release restriction with a tag.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.