Need help with renaming

Hi everyone,
I downloaded and installed Sonarr as a replacement for filebot but am struggling to get the renaming right.

In filebot I used
{n.replaceAll(/[?*:]/,'.').upperInitial()}/{n.replaceAll(/[?*:]/,'.').upperInitial()} - {'Season '+s.pad(2)}/{n.replaceAll(/[?*:]/,'.').upperInitial()}.{s00e00}.{t.replaceAll(/[?*:]/,'.').upperInitial()} ({vf}.{vc}_{af}.{ac})
which gave me actual video resolution etc.
I cannot find that in Sonarr. It seems to just believe the old file name rather than extracting the information and also does not use the actual resolution but sometimes just writes “SDTV”.

In addition, it always seems to add a source tag which I do not want and is often wrong (I have some DVDs on my server and they are always marked as BluRay).

Can anybody help me solve this so I can get my naming right? Or does Sonarr not have those capabilities?

Thank you
Alex

Sonarr doesn’t have renaming tokens specifically for resolution, just buckets for them that align with the various qualities (480p, 720p, 1080p, etc), though it will read it from the media information of the file.

Source is an extremely important part of the file name, as resolution alone isn’t enough to indicate the full quality (resolution + source), if that information is lacking then Sonarr uses the lowest quality in that resolution as the source, STDV would be a 480p release without a source, HDTV 720p if it’s 720p without a source, etc.

For a DVD marked as a BluRay, that will will depend on the resolution.