ConsoleApp Exiting main. 8:32pm
NzbDroneServiceFactory Application has finished stop routine. 8:32pm
OwinHostController Host has stopped 8:32pm
OwinHostController Attempting to stop OWIN host 8:32pm
NzbDroneServiceFactory Attempting to stop application. 8:32pm
Scheduler Shutting down scheduler 8:32pm
CommandExecutor Shutting down task execution 8:32pm
LifecycleService Restart requested. 8:32pm
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: N:\temp\complete\movie\tv-sonarr\I can’t Hug You EP20.mp4 8:31pm
RssSyncService RSS Sync Completed. Reports found: 356, Reports grabbed: 0 8:27pm
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: N:\temp\complete\movie\tv-sonarr\Final.Cut.2018.EP05.720p.x265.AAC-AOZ.mp4 8:25pm
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: N:\temp\complete\movie\tv-sonarr\Final.Cut.2018.EP04.720p.x265.AAC-AOZ.mp4 8:25pm
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: N:\temp\complete\movie\tv-sonarr\Final.Cut.2018.EP03.720p.x265.AAC-AOZ.mp4 8:25pm
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: N:\temp\complete\movie\tv-sonarr\Final.Cut.2018.EP02.720p.x265.AAC-AOZ.mp4 8:25pm
DownloadedEpisodesImportService Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: N:\temp\complete\movie\tv-sonarr\Final.Cut.2018.EP01.720p.x265.AAC-AOZ.mp4 8:25pm
DownloadDecisionMaker Processing 356 releases

A few weeks ago, my queue piled up with episodes that is already imported,
and now suddenly i think sonarr’s auto import stops workig, checking the logs and I’m getting these error.
I checked the folder and it exists,
Then i changed the nzbdrone.exe service login as Administrator with complete rights,
restarted sonarr, but issue still persists.

any idea how to fix this?

Those are not the debug logs, please post them else and link them here as requested when you opened this thread.

Also make sure you’ve read the FAQ if N:\ is a mapped network drive.

N is not mapped,
I have traced down the cause of this and it seems to be cause by me using utorrent v3.0 25406

I cant use the newest version cause it would crash (run out of memory) after a few minutes.
I have 17k completed torrents, but even with only 3 active torrents its stil crashing…

Now the problem is, v3.0 25406 doesn’t do proper episode importing, (But strangely radarr movie import works fine)
It always fails during auto import process. Upgrading to newest version fixes this issue (although briefly cause it’d crash right away) so it’s definitely the cause.
I traced it again and apparently sonarr wont mark downloads from that utorrent version as “completed” it stays on history as “grabbed”
Any known fix for this?

On the log strangely i can’t find the related part e.g:

Sonarr grabbed handmaid’s tale S02E10 just now.
The download is completed on utorrent.
On sonarr it’s still shows up in history as grabbed.
Queue currently still empty i don’t know why, maybe because i spent all day reinstalling different version of utorrent.

So I searched handmaid on the latest trace but i and couldn’t find anything…
here’s the debug log : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2umUqRgQvmzUnbI9uUcditc7tnaDzP5/view?usp=sharing

Nb: On tasks, check for completed download ran an hour ago, next execution is “now” and it’s currently spinning

uTorrent does the importing? Why not let Sonarr do it?

Sonarr will mark it as imported when it imports the file, or it sees the file in the series folder during the 12-hour disk rescan. If Completed Download Handling is disabled Sonarr won’t track any complete download in the client.

If Sonarr is supposed to import the file, that’d be a problem, otherwise it’s not really an issue, but Sonarr would never see the download in queue.

The debug logs do show Sonarr tracking some downloads, but if there are a lot of things for it to process, it may take a while (not an hour, I’d hope, but still a while).

uTorrent does the importing? Why not let Sonarr do it?

I mean sometimes i noticed the v3.0 25406 version doesn’t obey the labelling rule.
e.g it wont go to tv-sonarr folder despite being picked up by sonarr,
Sometimes i found an episode laying outside tv-sonarr folder,
so either the labelling doesn’t work or it wasn’t labelled .

This was the main reason i upgrade to the newest version,
But like i mentioned before it’s always crashing so…

Sonarr will mark it as imported when it imports the file, or it sees the file in the series folder during the 12-hour disk rescan. If Completed Download Handling is disabled Sonarr won’t track any complete download in the client.

it’s working now, the queue seems to be the culprit, once the queue filled up the episode i mentioned is imported.
But the queue is filled up with 12 pages episodes that is either in “queued” status which is actually already downloaded and imported; and the ones in yellow status
I can understand the yellow but the ones in queue status wont dissapear.
I don’t mind this as long as it doesn’t interrupt sonarr though

There are a few reasons why Sonarr would be showing a download as not imported that it previously imported:

• The history was lost for the import, usually because series was removed and re-added
  • The path has changed and it was imported previously, but not tracked by the torrent hash
  • The hash changed, could be an API changed the casing and Sonarr doesn’t expect that

To solve it there are a few options:

• Remove the downloads from uTorrent
  • Change the label of those downloads in uTorrent
  • Use manual import to force them to import again

Changing the label is probably the easiest.

The history was lost for the import, usually because series was removed and re-added
The path has changed and it was imported previously, but not tracked by the torrent hash
The hash changed, could be an API changed the casing and Sonarr doesn’t expect that

I dont think i’ve made any changes in path…
it seems to affect sonarr’s auto import though, i have to wait hours for it to get imported.
Also tv-sonarr folder is now filled up with previously downloaded episodes

Deleting those entries on sonarr doesn’t seem to work, it comes back again, guess i’ll try changing the labels on utorrent…

Hmm i removed all entries that is labeled with tv-sonarr 4 hours ago but there’s been no change on queue page until now,
The task page for "check for finished download says last execution is 7 hours ago and next execution is “now”
and the arrow is still spinning
And i have several episodes that is still not marked as finished downloaded for 5 hours.
this isnt normal isnt it?

I did the same with radarr, and it changed the queue page almost immediately, so something is not right with my sonarr setup i think

Here’s the trace log after i stopped and restarted sonarr :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2umUqRgQvmzUnbI9uUcditc7tnaDzP5/view?usp=sharing

After reading some threads i think my issue is utorrent is not sync with sonarr about completed state of a torrents. Which is strange because radarr with exact same version doesn’t have this issue…

Edit : looks like the queue is back, and once i clean it up the check for finished download task seems to run faster. I will monitor it again tomorrow…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.