Need a little help marking monitored show unmonitored after downloading

Version 2.0.0.5338

Mono Version 6.8.0.105
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

First time posting here, be gentle :slight_smile:

Okay, let me explain my setup.
I have my mac setup with Sonarr2.0.0.5338 installed it yesterday. Realized that using public torrent sites was not as simple as I had thought it would be but quickly found Jackett.
I have both running, with 6 “Indexers” and I can add series/shows without a problem.
I can get it to download the torrent to Transmission to a networked mac running transmission behind my VPN for obvious reasons.
Now like I said, all this is working just fine so far. My problem starts with the shows all saying the files are missing, as once my shows are downloaded via transmission, they are scooted over to iFlicks 2 for processing and converting, and then iFlicks moves it over to the original machine’s “Automatically Add to TV” folder inside iTunes. Then we watch the shows on our appletv boxes, and the world is a wonderful place.
So I watched tonight as Sonarr download the latest show on time, perfectly, everything else externally did it’s job, but Sonarr still thinks it needs to be monitored.
So, my question is, is there an easy way to have sonar download the torrent file, then unmonitor the episode automatically? then just wait for the next episode and do the same thing again?

I hope so, as I love the interface, and want to make this work.

Please help me out, I hope this is something doable.

Not with how you’ve set it up right now, I think the closest you could get is to allow Sonarr to import it and from there have the post-processing done and let whatever other process take over. That along with Ignore Completed Downloads would have Sonarr automatically unmonitor it when it scanned the series folder and found it missing.

If you don’t want to change that part of the flow you’d need something to tell Sonarr to unmonitor it (via the API).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.