Mystery files, odd missing, etc

Version 3.0.9.1549
Package Version 3.0.9 by Team Sonarr\
Mono Version 6.8.0.105

ubuntu 22.04

logfile: https://hastebin.com/egiletoveq.sql

I keep getting this:
Import failed, path does not exist or is not accessible by Sonarr: /home/(removed)/Video/tv/The.Lord.of.the.Rings.The.Rings.of.Power.S01E08.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-SMURF/. Ensure the path exists and the user running Sonarr has the correct permissions to access this file/folder

I think the problem is in the first part this “(removed)”. The real path is /home/greg/Video/tv For some reason it doesn’t like the "greg’ part which is kinda interesting.

Its always the same file with a too long name. I have no idea why. I tried to look it up, found solutions but I don’t think they apply since its only one file and no others.

Then there is the 5 files in the export list exclusions. The interesting thing about them is that they simply do not exist and were deleted some time ago. Have no idea what to do about it.

Basically, the system is running fine and things are downloading fine (as far as I can tell)

Oh, your wiki thing. Its very complete and not very friendly. If I want to search for a simply name, etc. it consistently throws me at the top of a group and never the name. (just a thought)

FYI your posted log doesn’t actually seem to contain any errors, certainly not the one you are referencing

It’s almost certainly a permissions issue as indicated by the error, possibly just for that one folder, especially since it’s location seems to be the root of your tv folder, and not in your download folder which is hopefully setup somewhere else.

Likely solved just by manually processing and deleting that folder.

The (removed) is just in the logs and is intended to protect your username since your paths are set up poorly and you are using your home directory, despite guides and best practice recommending against it. It is just a redaction.

It should also have nothing to do with total path length. You are in unix not Windows.

Not sure what you are referring to here regarding files or an export list?

For the wiki, if the search takes you to the top of page only, just do a Find once you are at the page to quickly get to the relevant section.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.