Multiple torrents of the same episode

I’m unable to paste the debug file as it is as it’s over the limit on hastebin, as well as pastebin. So I’ve copied the areas of the log which I think you’re looking for. Below is the issue happening. I downloaded both files to see what sonarr did with two.

http://hastebin.com/imuxalawez.tex

The time stamps explain exactly what I was talking about.

• 03:04 SDTV release is grabbed, not imported
  • 15:19 WEBDL-480p release is grabbed (more than 12 hours have past since the original release was grabbed and not imported by Sonarr.
  • 16:09 SDTV release is suddenly imported (why was it suddenly able to import it, was something offline? Was Sonarr unable to talk to the download client?
  • 16:10 SDTV file is deleted and WEB-DL release was imported

There is 12+ hours of Sonarr not importing the file thats presumably downloaded, which seems like Sonarr was unable to talk to the download client because it didn’t see it in the queue otherwise it wouldn’t have grabbed the release at 15:19.

I have my download client and sonarr both start with windows, so sonarr is always able to communicate with it. Sonarr got the torrent but as I said I don’t allow my download client to run unattended so they’re added paused. How come Sonarr isn’t detecting that it got a torrent and it’s still there?

This hasn’t always happened.

The only thing that would do this is if Sonarr can’t see that the torrent is there, it should be coming back from the download client and even though it’s paused should be seeing it fine.

The 12 hour redownload change has been there for months, late last year or early this year, but only applies if Sonarr can’t tracm the download in the client. Debug logs from the second grab show Sonarr checking if it exists in the queue.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.