Multiple Tags - Ignores not processed?

Sonarr version: 3.0.10.1567
Mono version: 5.20.1.34
Debug logs:
Description of issue:

I have tags on release profiles.
One is my generic “anime” Preference, and I have another to ignore x264 releases.
When I do an interactive search, I get “ignores” from the anime tag, stating that has been ignored because of ‘x’ search term… All g there.
The “no-x264” release preference tag does not appear to trigger this ignore however.
If I disable the anime tag, it does. If I also add a negative preference expression to this tag for the same no x264 expression, it is applied in conjunction with the anime tag preferences.
Finally I tested the expression in the anime release profiles and it informed me that the particular releases were ignored due to both the release group expression and the x264 expression.

I understand I could just add the expression to the anime tag, but there are a lot of older releases that won’t have x265, so don’t want to block it overall, just for newer releases.

I guess I just want to know if this is a bug (not working or just not showing - using chrome on Android to administer) or if you cannot have ignores from 2 profiles on 2 tags on one series. As stated above, the expression works, I have the negative preference from base, anime and no-x264 tags all added together, and shows the ignore if the anime tag is not present.

Any information is appreciated.

And don’t @ me about x265, all my devices support it, and I prefer the file size savings, and have checked several sxs and see little difference :smiley:

Please post the relevant logs and link them here, screenshots of your release profiles will also be helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.