Multiple Imports or Scan deep folders

Sonarr version (exact version):
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows):
Ubuntu 16.04
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue:

This is more of a general question - I currently have my TV folders setup like this on Gdrive: http://i.imgur.com/DRz83fN.png

I would like to keep the TV shows categorised in different folders, but I cannot find a way for Sonarr to import them.

When I do an import on the location /MyMedia/TV it will try and match the folders TV, TV-British, TV-Reality etc.

Is there a way for Sonarr to go one folder deep and view what is inside of those folders?

I searched to see if it was possible to add multiple import locations but that wasn’t something that is gonna happen, unless something has changed since then.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

No it only looks one folder deep.

Sonarr has always supported multiple root folders (the parent folder the the actual series folder), but doesn’t support multiple folders for a single series.

You’ll need to point Sonarr at /MyMedia/TV/TV and import the series you want Sonarr to track and repeat the same for /MyMedia/TV/TV-British and so on.

Thank you for the reply! That sorted my problem.

I had no idea I could “Import existing series on disk” more than once! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.