Multiple file downloads

3.0.10.1567:
6.12.0.200:
Debug logs:
Trace Logs

Description of issue:
When adding a file to monitor and start “Automatic search” I get multiple file downloaded at the same time for the same episode. Status stays at “Episode missing from disk” in Wanted > Missing, Queue stays empty. After downloads are completed, Sonarr doesn’t see them and I have to manual import and delete the duplicate files.
Keep seeing “Couldn’t add report to download queue.” in Event log, but the files are downloading in Deluge

Thank you

Multiple torrents at the same time usually means sending the torrent to the client failed for some reason.

Looks like in this case the label is missing.

2023-11-18 18:18:40.6|Warn|ProcessDownloadDecisions|Couldn't add report to download queue. Ink.Master.S14E10.1080p.HEVC.x265-MeGusta[eztv.re].mkv

[v3.0.10.1567] NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Deluge.DelugeException: Failure: [Failure instance: Traceback (failure with no frames): <class 'deluge.error.WrappedException'>: Unknown Label
1 Like

Thank you for the time to look into my issue.
After changing the Category field in the Download Client setting in Sonarr it fixed the issue!

Thanks again!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.