Moving and deleting of downloaded files .. at a loss

Hi Everyone, I’ve been using sonarr/radarr/sab on Unraid for some time now. The server was due for an upgrade and figured it was time to simplify, opting to go with a Synology 920+ vs. full blown PC.

Everything is now up and running but I’m challenged with the post processing. I’ve exhausted hours searching and trying various things to no avail. The download kicks off fine and is placed in the Sab complete folder. Sonarr then copies the file to the final destination fine but doesn’t delete it from the original download location. I’ve cleared the logs and set to debug, then kicked off a test download - Big Brother S09E28 although I see there some residual downloads in the file as well. From what I can see there’s a permission issue but I’m not sure where to go.

Log file

• Please fill out the template you blew away
  • please provide logs that do not require adding your shared folder to one’s iCloud account. Specifically share logs as the template you blew away and wiki specify
  • usenet imports are either moves which are copy+deletes or atomic moves if your file system / setup supports it. It’s on download client to clean the folder and any remaining items

My crystal ball says its permissions - synology is specifically called out in the troubleshooting article and has a link to the SynoCommunity docs

Also the NAS packages are poorly supported by the SynoCommunity and poorly maintained - switch to docker instead if you can.

Gotcha and will do.

I did spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to get the dockers to work - works like a charm on Unraid just couldn’t get there with Synology. I’ll start over with dockers.

https://trash-guides.info/hardlinks/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.