Moved sonarr to new machine, now it's not searching?

So I moved sonarr to a new machine, I rsynced over all the tv data, and that was found. Did a backup/restore, and that seems ok.

However, it seems it’s not searching for new episdes as I would expect. I woke up this morning and it hadn’t found anything for shows from last night, but hitting the auto search button found them.

Here’s something I found odd too:

No idea why that isn’t running.

Also, here’s a log snippet. Notice it did nothing after the manual update of some shows to get posters last night, until the manual intervetion for grabbing shows this morning. (You can ignore the nzb site errors):

As always, thanks for the great program, and thanks for any help. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Also, it doesn’t seem to be noticing when nzbget actually grabs the file & downloads it. :confused: But it worked great for Grey’s anatomy season 7 yesterday.

Check the RSS Sync Interval (and the last time it ran).
Is Completed Download Handling enabled?

Also missing a lot of key information:
Sonarr version?
OS?
mono?

sorry

Checked RSS Sync (on interval 12 mins) & Completed Download Handling (on)

sonarr - 2.0.0.3065
OS Ubuntu 14.04 (same as the other machine it moved from)
Mono - Mono JIT compiler version 3.10.0 (tarball Wed Nov 5 12:50:04 UTC 2014) (same on both)

I made sure sonarr was the same on both machines before I did the back up/restore.

EDIT: Looking at the scheduled tasks - NONE of them are running.

Oh, here is what I just did.

I deleted everything from the AppData folder ~/.config/nzbdrone & restored from back up again.

Now it seems to be working.

So possibly I had something wonky (forgot to delete something maybe?). I’ll monitor and see what happens.

Newer 14.04 kernels are causing some massive issues with mono: Native mono crashes [kernel fix released] - might be somewhat related (though odd that Sonarr is still alive).

Ok, I will keep an eye and see what happens.

Just an update - after several hours, sonarr just stopped again. It happened overnight for me, so while I was sleeping.

It seems to just stop on an rss sync.

Restarting it kicks it back into gear.

I’m reading the Native Crash thread now, in order to know what I should look for. :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Mine doesn’t seem to be the exact same, as sonarr never actually crashes, and I have no stack trashes. It just stops running scheduled tasks.

Here are my logs:

http://62.113.213.164/nzblog/nzbdrone.2.txt
http://62.113.213.164/nzblog/nzbdrone.1.txt

You’ll note it just sort of stops. Then this morning I manually stopped the process and restarted it. Log picks up & it’s running.

Its likely dying in a way that doesn’t cause it to fail completely, which kernel version are you running?

tymanthius@home-server:~$ lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description: Ubuntu 14.04.2 LTS
Release: 14.04
Codename: trusty
tymanthius@home-server:~$ uname -a
Linux home-server 3.13.0-49-generic #83-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 10 20:11:33 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
tymanthius@home-server:~$ mono --version
Mono JIT compiler version 3.10.0 (tarball Wed Nov 5 12:50:04 UTC 2014)
Copyright © 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-project.com
TLS: __thread
SIGSEGV: altstack
Notifications: epoll
Architecture: amd64
Disabled: none
Misc: softdebug
LLVM: supported, not enabled.
GC: sgen

Just updated sonarr this morning to 2.0.0.3077.

I’ll continue to watch and see what happens.

I’m now getting the stack trace issues, so posted a me too in the thread w/ my info.