Morethan.tv Jackett / Indexer Setup Issue

Sonarr version (exact version): 2.0.0.4753
Mono version (if Sonarr is not running on Windows): 4.6.2
((Debug logs)):
(Make sure debug logging is enabled in settings and post the full log to hastebin/pastebin/dropbox/google drive or something similar, do not post them directly here)
Description of issue: I have Jackett and Sonarr running on the same DSM 6.1 Synology box. I’ve successfully added a Bitmetv indexer (Torznab) via Jackett - that works great. However, when I try and follow the same steps for Morethan.tv I get the below error message. Adding it to Jackett works fine and I’m able to do a manual search and it all works - it’s when I add it via Torznab on Sonarr it seems unable to connect - which since it’s the same box seems weird.

System.Net.WebException: Error: NameResolutionFailure
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (System.IAsyncResult asyncResult) [0x00065] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1025
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse () [0x0000e] in /spksrc/native/mono/work-native/mono-4.6.2/mcs/class/System/System.Net/HttpWebRequest.cs:1037
at NzbDrone.Common.Http.Dispatchers.ManagedHttpDispatcher.GetResponse (NzbDrone.Common.Http.HttpRequest request, System.Net.CookieContainer cookies) [0x000fb] in M:\BuildAgent\work\b69c1fe19bfc2c38\src\NzbDrone.Common\Http\Dispatchers\ManagedHttpDispatcher.cs:63
Close

Actually if I use the IP address of the NAS instead of the .local hostname it works so I’ll go with that.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.